If you’re a hardcore freshwater angler, you definitely wanted to have the best bass boat. Looking for the right bass boat shop must be considered if you wish to find the new bass boat that suits your preference. However, it’s not always the looks. Bass boats must offer the best both inside and outside. High performance boats differ in composite construction as well as models. It doesn’t matter if you choose boat made out of fiberglass or aluminum.
Bass fishing is more of an art than just a sport. Even though there are basscat boats for sale, it is still important to find the right bass boat brand that tickles your fancy. We listed the best rated bass boat manufacturers below (in no particular order) to help you find what you are really looking for when it comes to boats. These boats are the all-time best bass boats, so you’re not going to have any hard time finding what fits your preference the most.
Top Rated Bass Boats That Will Suit Your Preference
1. Bass Cat
– Established in 1971 in Mountain Home, Arkansas, Bass Cat is one of the best brands of bass boat. Its model named Pantera Pro 19 was introduced in 1984 and continues to be one of its bestselling models. The Pantera Bass Cat boats were fast and can go up to 200 hp. It is likewise easy to drive, making its way as one of the most favorite bass boats among anglers. The second iteration known as the Pantera II was equally popular.
– Cobra was founded in Arkansas. It was established by renowned boat builder for Champion John Storie. It featured a V-wedge hull with the same specifications to Rangers and Champions. That said, the Cobra has been a good selection for anglers who want both speed and stable bass boat.
– The Allison XB-2002 is a high-end bass boat with verified speed of 116 mph. This easily makes it one of the fastest bass boats today. Allison, the company, showcases the design of its hull not by only providing ridiculous speeds, but likewise a smoother and safer ride without consuming too much fuel.
4. Bass Tracker
– The first boats from Bass Tracker were introduced in 1978. It was offered as a complete package for anglers, even those who are on a budget. In fact, the Bass Tracker is considered the best-selling aluminum bass boat ever.
– Skeeter was the first ever line of best boats. It is still considered as the earliest bass boat. The Skeeter Boat Company was founded in Liberty, Texas, in 1948 by Holmes Thurman. The term “skeeter” was named after the distinct appearance of the boat’s bow. In addition, the Skeeter Hawk back in 1961 was one of the first ever fiberglass boats to be produced.
– If it’s the all-welded instruction you want, then consider Xpress. Xpress was the first company to produce all-welded bass boats. They have also created a wide range of configurations and styles for salt and fresh water. As a matter of fact, they had offered a humongous boat in their Hyper-Lift series measuring 22 feet and having an insane 300 horses.
– Since 1971, Lowe has been building high quality boats. Dianna Lowe is the co-founder of the company. She was the daughter of the late great J.B. Appleby, who was considered the “Father of Aluminum Boating”. Later in 1975, the company started building its line of bass boats namely the SS Hustler and the Stinger.
8. Rebel Fastback
– At its era, the Rebel Fastback was the most innovative of all bass boats. It was chosen as the official competitors’ boat at the fist Bass Masters Classic back in 1971. It was powered by an inboard engine. This type of engine was not widely used in small watercraft during that time.
– The quality of materials Triton used to their boats is phenomenal. They have innovative construction methods that give their boats significant strength with no excess weight. As a result, people will get more acceleration, better speed, and greater fuel efficiency. That said, it belongs to one of the top rated bass boats today.
– The history of Lund Boats dates back to 1948 when patriarch G. Howard Lund built his very first aluminum duck boat. Lund’s rise to success is mainly due to his unparalleled craftsmanship. His extreme attention to detail makes his first boat to have a superior design along with great engineering to be used for greater fishing. They are also known the produce the “World’s Finest Fishing Boats”.
– The foundation of the Ranger boating company can be traced to 1968. Forrest and Nina Wood founded the company. Initially, they were operating a successful fishing guide service. With rich knowledge about large, heavy wooden boats, the founders established the road in designing a more comfortable and efficient boats. They claim to still be the boat building legends up to these days.
– Legend is relatively new but it already etched its name as one of the best makers of bass boats anywhere. They offer a myriad of configurations that are then custom built according to the specifications their clients wanted. With the deeper V-hull of the Legend boats, expect stability. Owning a Legend boat is like owning a treasure. Legend boats are known to withstand the test of time.
– Princecraft is one of the finest boat builders you can find nowadays. With their state-of-the-art engineering paired with superior craftsmanship, all the boats by Princecraft will definitely come with oustanding styling, ergonomics and comfort. Its performance is also unmatched and nothing compares the the level of intricacy the company offers when building boats. They are confident enough that they urge you to test drive one of their boats.
– G3 Boats specializes in three things: Quality, performance and satisfaction. The company produce all types of boats consistently. Along with the approach of Yamaha Boats, G3 makes jon boats, aluminum fishing boats, deep-V boats and pontoon boats. All of these boats offer outstanding performance with better fit and finish. G3 and Yamaha are known to produce high quality boats, and they urge people to try other boat lines and then go to them for comparison.
– In 1975, Hydra-Sports introduced the fishing world to the fiber “Kevlar”. Kevlar is a material stronger than fiberglass but much lighter in terms of weight. At the time, the company was the only one to use the material. Because of the high quality strength and durability, the owners loved it. Hydra-Sports was also known for making racing boats that win competitions before they broke the bass boat market scene.
– Nitro is one of the bass boat builders. It builds performance fiberglass fishing boats, which started in the 1960s. They pioneered the Pad V bass boats. They also made several innovations available to the public such as the Rapid Planing System as well as NITRO Vortex Technology Hull.